Thursday, August 31, 2017

Christmas Card


It's September 1st so that means a new challenge starts at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
The challenges are always Anything Christmas Goes.  Participating in the challenge each month is a great way to get your Christmas cards done on time.  I recently looked through my stash of cards and I am nearing the end of the cards I need to make.  Yippee!! Of course, I will probably start the Thank you cards that need to be done for the holidays so I will still get to play with my Christmas and winter stamps.
Anyway, this is my DT card for this month.  I used Rottweiler Trio Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps.  I cut them apart and added the sentiment to create the square.  To make the dogs festive for the holidays I cut them each a Santa hat using the Winnie The Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge. It's a simple card but fun.   This one will go to our dog groomer.  My little Malshi visits her each month for a spa day and a trim. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, my goodness!!! This is soooo adorable!!! Love those sweet pups, and the addition of the hats is perfect! And the paper is so pretty!