Friday, April 1, 2016

Christmas Fairy


Happy April Fool's Day!  Have you played any good pranks today?  I have a few planned for my daycare kids.  I told them we are having cupcakes for lunch.  I baked meatloaf in cupcake pan and will top with mashed potatoes.  I can't wait to see their faces.
Today is the start of a new challenge at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Challenge Extra. It's always anything goes and a great way to get your Christmas cards done early.
I have used Christmas Fairy Ava from Bugaboo Stamps for my card.  I love the red and silver together.
Can't wait to see what you create

3 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Julie! I love your DT card for CHNC Extra...so pretty in red and silver! :)

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! Love your color combo and papers. The silver is the perfect finishing touch.

Migdalia said...

Such a darling card! Love the adorable image.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M