Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anniversary Cards


I needed a couple of anniversary cards so I decided to make them without stamps.
I really like the way they turned out.  I used a previous Mojo Monday sketch and soft colors. Since I waited til the last minute to make them, I needed the blue one fast.  I had some extra time to add a little extra to the yellow card.  The pink flower trim is from Michaels.  The white lace is some my aunt gave me when she cleaned out her craft room.


Inside of second card

Card Details:
Sketch: Mojo Monday
Spellbinders cross die
Spellbinders Timeless rectange die
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8
Martha Stewart butterfly punches
La La Land heart doily die
Inside Sentiment: CTMH stamp
Corner leaves: Storybook Cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:
Card Mania: Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bow: Anything goes with a handmade bow
Crafting From The Heart: Anything goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Make My Monday: Flowers
Crafty Time Challenges: Punches or Dies

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They are both stunning love the beautiful flowers Ginny x

Marina said...

Beautiful layering of embellishments on these lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Vicki said...

Super lovely anniversary cards, Julie! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow challenge".

Planetsusie said...

This is beautiful Julie - I just love the design and the die cuts, totally super! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Time (Punches and dies) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT