Friday, July 11, 2014

Scrapper's Delights New Release

 
I am super excited to announce that I am now a member of the Scrapper's Delights Design Team!
As part of the team I will be featuring projects I have made using images from the new releases.
How fun is that to be one of the first to play with the new images!

 
My very first project highlights Genie 2 from the new release.

 
 
 
 
Scrappers Delights's photo.
You can find these gorgeous stamps at the Scrapper's Delights store
or at
Stitchy Bear Stamps

Project Details:
Image: Genie 2 from Scrapper's Delights
Spellbinders Octagon Die
La La Land Banner die (I used the hearts from the banner along the side of the card)
Sizzix swirl die for smoke from lamp
Copics: E00, E11, E13, E21, e25, Y11, Y26, Y15, E55, E27, C9, C7, C5, V91, V95, V000, V12, V15, V17
After coloring the lamp with copics, I painted it with extreme glitter paint
Shabby white embossing enamel
 
Entered in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Girls: Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Anything Goes
Inklings and yarn: Linky Party
 
 
 





6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous images and card Ginny x

Joey said...

Julie this is too pretty, fab make. Joey x

~ginny said...

Hey girl, congrats! I really like Scrapper's Delights images... good for you getting a spot there! As for this card, it is a beautiful! I love the coloring - you are sooo skilled with your Copics Julie! And the gold flecked embossing enamel around the edges is such a nice detail.
~ginny g

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Paper Panda said...

Gorgeous card, love the images too! Thanks for sharing at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again next week!
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT