Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Dance

 
 
 
This is one of my favorite images from Mo's Digital Pencil (I say that about all her images)
I would like to think this is what I look like as I am decorating my Christmas trees.
In actuality I am usually in sweat pants, covered in dust reminding myself I wasn't going to get out
all 20 Christmas tubs from the store room.
 
Card Details:
Image:  Bella Loves Christmas from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics:  E00, E13, E21, E35, E29, E53, R89, BG83, BG86, YG81, YG84, W0
Spellbinders lacy square die
Martha Stewart branch punch
White embossing enamel with gold mica flakes


2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Adorable image beautiful card Ginny♥

~ginny said...

Awww - I like her! I like the Fran-tage aroung the image panel and the colors & layers you chose to use with her... very nice indeed!
~ginny
RubberMAD