Monday, October 29, 2012

Noel

 
 
I made another Christmas card to add to my stash.  I think I am going to have to get crafting in order to have enough for the holidays. 
I made this card without 3d embellishments so that it would be easier to mail.  The stamp is from the Fall Magnolia Stamp club and I don't know the name of it but Edwin sure makes a cute Santa.
 
I used the sketch from Christmas Challenges
 
 
Card Details:
Image: Magnolia Stamps
Spellbinders scalloped square die
Triangle banner:  George Cricut cartridge
NOEL:  Base Camp Cricut cartridge
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, E33, E31, E35, E31, E51, R89, R46, R37, R29, C9, C7, C5, Y11, Y00

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Julie, What a great card did you made with the sketch from CCWS, thanks for joining. Could you please remove the sketch form your blog?? Linking back is oke! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Oh that is such a lovely Christmas card Julie, such pretty colours too! Thanks for visiting, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx