Monday, October 24, 2011

Flying Angel

Another card to add to my Christmas card stash. I wanted to use the paper I had left over from my previous angel card so I decided to make another angel. I followed the sketch from Freshly Made.


Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Sketch: Freshly Made #7
Copics: E00, E21, E40, E41, E43, E50, E51, E53
Spellbinders lacey circle and circle dies
Stars: Joys of the Season Cricut cart cut at 1.25 inches (I painted the gold paper with extreme glitter paint)
I colored the dress using E40, E41, and E43 I then put on a layer of extreme glitter paint. I wanted my angel dressed in gold but not a yellow gold. The wings were colored using E40 and then I also put a layer of extreme glitter paint on them as well.

11 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. But of course I love all of your cards.

Unknown said...

Julie what a gorgeous card!!!! Wow such a sweet image and I love the colors you chose!!!!!! Wonderful job!!!!!!

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

Jen Timko said...

The angel is adorable and I love the colors! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful background paper! Sets off your image perfectly!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love stitching on cards! Mine never seems to look as good though! That's a great angelic image for a Christmas card and your color combo is so rich. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cindy Hall said...

That is soooo precious! I love the stamp and the DSP. Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and simple background very good and creative work.
membership cards
Hotel Key Card

Kate said...

Gorgeous card Julie.

Hugs,
Kate

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Beautiful! I love the colours and that angel is just so sweet! Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week.

June Houck said...

Beautiful card!!! You should link this at Jingle Belles today! Tilda is soft :)