Friday, July 30, 2010

Thinking of You

This cute Garden Bunny is from Meljen's Designs. I am entering this into the challenge on their challenge blog. The challenge was simply to follow the sketch that was provided. I love this sketch! I can see it used for so many occasions. My sister in law used to make stuffed rabbits similar to this so this card will probably find it's way to her one of these days. I tried to give the bunny the "look" of being tea dyed.
Card Details:
Image: Garden Bunny from Meljen's Designs
Frame: A Child's Year Cricut cart manipulated in design studio to fit image
Scalloped circle: Mini Monograms Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Copics: R20, RV10, YR02, YR04, YR00, Y21, B93, B95, E53, E51, E50, E35, E31, G85, G21, G99, C1
Ink: Denim from CTMH

8 comments:

Peggie said...

Great card. The bunny angel is too cute. Pretty papers.

Kelly said...

This is the cutest card ever! I love the image and your choice of paper. Great card!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a cute card. I just love that bunny and the way you have coloured him. So sweet.
Caroline xxx

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card! I love how you've "tea" colored the image - so cute!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week! So glad you liked our sketch! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Diane Whitehouse said...

Such a cute bunny and beautifully coloured!
Diane x

Anonymous said...

What a sweet bunny and a cute card.
hugs,
Shell

Silvie Z said...

very pretty, Julie! The bunny is so cute!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Nicole said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW, Julie! What an adorable card! LOVE that you used a Meljen's image, you get too entries for that one! Thanks for playing along and I hope you play again with the new challenge!! Nicole DTC @ MD