Sunday, August 2, 2009

Peachy Keen Faces Challenge



I made this for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 6. The challenge this week was to use any of the face stamps for any project. I have been wanting to make this clown for quite awhile so this was just perfect. I used the clown face from the Too Much Fun Faces. Isn't he cute? I used several different embossing folders and plates to add some details. All the cricut cuts are from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge cut at 4 inches. I Used a paper punch for the flower and punched it twice. I used a pop dot for dimension. I wrapped the floral wire around a pencil to get it coiled. If you want to see the details better just click on the picture for a larger view.
Embossing details:
Hat band and umbrella: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Hair: Cuttlebug Spots and Dots
Bowtie: Honeycomb Fiskars embossing plate

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Julie! All that work has resulted in a brilliant project! Perfect sweety wrapper that I'm sure anyone would be thrilled to receive.
Thanks for joining in with us.
Viv xx

Lorie said...

Julie! This is adorable, and such a "sweet" and fun gift idea! Thanks for sharing and playing along!

Lorie

bridgette said...

I found your blog on the cricut mb. i love all your work. you seem to have a lot more patience crafting then i have,lol. gonna go sign up to be a follower.