Monday, October 23, 2017

Masculine Birthday Card


I made this card for my dad's birthday.  I colored it up in the neutral blue and browns.  My mom had a good laugh when she saw the card because my dad was dressed in the same colors and had his reading glasses on the end of his nose just like in this image. 

Card Details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Gina Marie design dies
La La land bannder die
Happy Birthday die from Die versions

Entered in following challenges:
Avenue 613 Create: Anything Goes with option of masculine
Color Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes

4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh this is just sooo adorable :D Thank you for joining inn at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

R's Rue said...

Love.

Sheryl said...

Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!