Sunday, October 15, 2017

Floral Birthday Card



This is my DT card for Addicted To Stamps. The challenge theme is Anything With Flowers. I couldn't resist using one of the Magnolia Stamps I recently purchased. I went on a little spending spree and bought several that I have had my eye on.
This color combo is new to me also.  Yellow is my favorite color and I rarely use it in my crafting. I paired it up with purple since they are complementary colors.

Inside of the card:

Card Details:
Stamp: Tilda with fantasy flowers from Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Spellbinders die for card shape
Spellbinders scalloped hearts dies
Magnolia doohickey heart tag
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Corner leaf from Storybook Cricut cartridge
Gina Marie Designs die

Entered in following challenges:

1 comment:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a beautiful card Julie. I think this is a wonderful colourcombination and I love the way you've coloured Tilda. Beautiful flowerdecoration with a great looking bow on your card too.
Greetings Miranda