Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Christmas card

                         
 One more Christmas card to add to my stash.  I have just a handful of cards left to make for this year.  Of course it's never too early to start cards for 2018! 
I kept this card free of bulky embellishments so that it will be easy to mail.  I love the soft colors of this pattern paper so I colored the digi in soft colors too.  After coloring with copics I used extreme glitter paint to add a little sparkle to the angel wings, stars, ornaments and package ribbon. I used diamond dust stickles on the snowflake and flower.

Her is the inside of the card:

Card Details:
Image: Polka Doodles Stamps
Copics
Gina Marie Designs circle die
Rocking horse from Magnolia Doo hickey dies
Spellbinders snowflake dies
flower from Magnolia Doo Hickey dies
Spellbinders die for card shape
Sentiment stamp from Magnolia stamps

Entered in following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenge: option of color challenge of purple and silver ornaments.  I just did silver

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card lovely detail and colour.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love your sweet angel image!!
Great inspiration... I'm always on the lookout for beautiful but mailable cards! :)
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!
Debbie ~ CCC DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Susan Powell said...

This is so pretty - I love the rocking horse. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Michelle J M said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x