Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine

 
This is my dt card for Aud Sentiments.
The theme is to use a Valentine Sentiment.
We are sponsored by QKR Stampede. I used this adorable image from them.
I remember writing and receiving notes just like this when I was in school (back when we used paper and pencil)  Nowadays, I bet the kids do it all by text messages.
I chose papers for this project that were not meant for Valentines day.  I knew I wanted to use red but I didn't want to make the card girly or frilly.  I found these papers are Hobby Lobby in their open stock papers. Turned out just perfect for a more masculine Valentine Card.
 
We would love to have you join us in the challenge.  Simply create a project for Valentines Day using an appropriate sentiment and link it up to Aud Sentiments.
 
QKR
 
Card Details:
Image:  QKR Stampede
Copics: B91, B93, B95, W0, W3, R46, R37, R24,YR24, Y21, E40, E41, R11
Spellbinders scalloped heart dies
Lacy Heart dies frin Quick Kuts Dies
 
Entered in the following challenges:
City Crafty Challenge:  Love Story.  Make a Valentine or use the word Story
Cuttlebug Mania: All You Need is Love
Everybody Art Challenge:  Use a Heart

 


7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the sentiment Ginny x

~ginny said...

LOVE the papers you have chosen! And they do masculinize [is that a word?] the card nicely! Your coloring of the image is spot on as usual Julie! I am going to miss you!
~ginny g
RubberMAD [GettyCollection.com]

Annar Moje Pasje said...

Your card is very pretty.Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kimbo said...

What a cute image and a great sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Ros Crawford said...

So cute! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Charlene said...

Hi Julie, Adorable card!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)