Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Snowmany Thanks


I finally got back in to my craft room to make thank you notes for the holidays.
I spent the two weeks I had off at Christmas time with the family.  Our oldest son
was home from college and our youngest celebrated his 18th birthday on Chrismtas eve.
It was nice to have uninterrupted time with them but I was glad to get back to crafting.
Since I needed so many cards, I decided to make them simple.  I found this great pattern paper in my stash that worked just perfect as a background.  I did add some extra snowflakes with embossing enamel.
 
Project Details:
Snowman:  Doodle Charms Cricut cartridge cut at 3 inches
Hat and scarf: Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge
Heart: George Cricut cartridge
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps Winter faces
Sentiment: stamp from my stash
Copics:  BG10, BG70, YR64, YR18, R24, R20
Diamond dust
White embossing enamel
 



3 comments:

cheryl said...

This is one super cute snowman hun hugs cheryl xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card love the image Ginnyx

Lisa T said...

What a cute card! I'm glad you got to spend time with your kids. It can be hard when they get older!
The Totally Papercrafts challenge blog would like to invite you to join our design team. Please email me at pupsnpaper@gmail.com to let me know your availability. Thanks!