Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Birthday Card for a Friend



Inside of card:
 
 
 
 
Today's card is for one of my best friends. 
At first I wasn't sure I liked the copic colors
 I chose to color this image but I think I like how it turned out.
Usually, I would choose pastel pink, blue or purple for this image but I
decided to try something different.
 
 
Card Details:
Image:  Sherri Baldy Besties
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, e50, E51, E53, E55, E25, E57, E81, e84, G24, G40, YR24, Y21
Die Versions Happy Birthday Corner Die
Sketch: Paper Take Weekly #86
Shabby White Embossing Enamel around image
 Lemon ice stickles on roses
Lime Ice stickles on hat and dress ribbons
 
Entered in the following challenges:
Paper Take Weekly:  Sketch free for all  #86
Top Tip Tuesday:  Favorite Sketch
Fan-Tastic Tuesday:  Cute or Sweet
Through The Purple Haze:  A Digi and a Die

8 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card, a great layout and colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is gorgeous,love the image and adore the colour scheme,hugs CHERYL XXX

Kelly L said...

Oh my, Julie, these girls with the big eyes just melt my heart. Great color choices you used with her too. Have a great day! :) Hugs, Kelly

butterfly dream cards said...

What a superb card.....love the muted greens.....just super.


Fiona DT
TTPH

Cards By MI said...

Such a cute card. Lovely colours and fabby look to it. Thanks for playing with us over at PTW this week.
Love n hgus
Marie, g-dt

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

Nicola Crowe said...

Beautiful card I love how you coloured it thanks for playing along at TTPH
Nicola DT

Annette said...

Very pretty image and I love how you've put the sentiment around it.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.