Monday, January 20, 2014

Belated Birthday Card

 
I missed my brother-in-laws birthday so I needed to make a card to say I was sorry.
This Mustache Guy from Bugaboo stamps was just perfect for the occassion.
 
Here's the inside of the card:

 
Card Details:
Image: Mustache Guy from bugaboo stamps
Copics:E00, e11, E21, R59, T1, T4, T7, T8, T9, T10
I and U: Base Camp Cricut cartridge
Mustache:  Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge.  I used just the mustache from the Santa beard
Spellbinders die
 
Entered in following challenges:
Catch the Bug:  Birthday Bingo  (I used Bugaboo image, free and ribbon)



6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant belated birthday card Ginny x

Kathy said...

LOL! This is a hoot Julie, love the sentiment with him, clever. Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Birthday Bash challenges.

Min said...

Love this one!
We're so happy you joined us for the Catch The Bug 4th Birthday Celebration Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! Be sure to check The Bug Blog for our Birthday Bash winners tomorrow! We hope you’ll join us again soon for our Bugaboo challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations

Jen Leeflang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Leeflang said...

APOLOGIES FOR THE PREVIOUS COMMENT - my label for a tool from my Blueberry store got added - *blushing*
Your card is perfect for a belated birthday card! Thanks for joining us to celebrate Bugaboo's 4th birthday!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

mixamatoasties said...

Super belated birthday card.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley this week.

Susan