Friday, January 24, 2014

4th Birthday Card

 
 
 
I managed to participate in each one of the daily challenges this week at Catch The Bug.
It  has been fun making Birthday cards all week and my box of cards for the year is getting filled up.
I actually made two of this card for two special boys who will be turning 4 years old this spring.
Today's challenge was to create a card using the freebie or to use something in increments of four.
Not only did I use the Number 4 but I also used 4 stars.
 
Card Details:
Image: Astronaut Rocket from Bugaboo Stamps
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, B21, B32, R46, R37, R24, T1, T4, T7, BG13, BG70, YR24, Y21
Number 4: Base Camp Cricut cartridge cut at 1.75 inches
Alien:  Everyday Paper Doll Cricut cartridge cut at 1.5 inches
Stars: George Cricut cartridge cut at .75 and 1.25 inches
Happy Birthday diecut:  Die Versions
 
Entered in following challenges:
Catch The Bug: Inrements of 4
Alphabet Challenge: Y for a Young One
Stampin for the Weekend: Happy Birthday
 


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card for a little one Ginny x

Virgo5 said...

Love your space birthday card, specially the Happy Birthday around the image!
Julie you won the Bugaboo Stamps Blog Candy from my Blog, so you get the image I used. Please contact me at virgocat5@cogeco.ca
Thanks Laurie

Cazro said...

loving your card, perfect for our challenge, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz