Thursday, January 23, 2014

3rd Birthday Card

 
 
I just love the way this card turned out. 
It is for a very special young lady who will be 3 this spring.
I got to use one of my new dies that I got at Christmas.
I love the way this die cuts out the phrase Happy Birthday so it wraps around the corner.
I can tell I am going to get a ton of use out of this one.
I had fun with this card.  I added glitter to her shoes since all stylish 3 years olds wear glittery shoes these days.  I also glittered the number 3 and then added 3 punched butterflies.
 
Card Details:
Image:   Brat Girl with Balloon Bugaboo Stamps
Copics: E00, E11, E21, E50, E51, E53, E55, B91, B93, YG11, BG10, BG70, BV31, BV02, Y21
Number 3:  Base Camp Cricut cartridge cut at 1.75 inches
Border:  Memory Box die
Happy Birthday: Die Versions
Butterflies: Martha Stewart paper punch
Branches:  Martha Stewart paper punch
 
Entered in following challenges:
Catch The Bug:  Card for a child
Fan-Tastic Tuesday:  Make it feminine


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image design and embellishments Ginny x

cass said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

Unknown said...

Julie this absolutely Fab, love all the texture and colour's thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to join us again next week for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B DT
X

Cheryl First said...

This is fantastic! So cute and sweet, and I like that die you used, too! Thanks for joining us for our Fourth Birthday Hop Challenge, For a Child, today!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Birthday Projects for Kids Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! I am so glad you could help us celebrate our birthday with us.

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb

Tammy Miller said...

Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Kids Challenge in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug