Saturday, July 1, 2017

Winter Card


Wow, It's already July!  Can you believe it?  As I have gotten older, the years seem to go by so much faster.  I can remember when I was a child I spent lots of time wishing my life away...I wished I was older so I could get my ears pierced, drive a car, etc.  Now I am wishing for things to slow down so I can enjoy each day a little bit more.
Anyway, today's card is my DT make for Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra challenge. The challenge is always anything Christmas goes.  I decided a winter card would be perfect for July.  We are experiencing a short reprieve from the heat but the humidity is still going strong.
I hope you join us for the challenge.  Participating is a great way to get a dent made in your holiday greeting card list. You can enter your project HERE

Card Details:
Image: Bugaboo Stamps
Spellbinders die
Magnolia Doo Hickey die for mittens
Copics



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Heather said...

This is so adorable! Love the image with that sweet little kitty. and your papers are fabulous!

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for July. xx

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!! He is adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M