Friday, July 28, 2017

55th Anniversary Card

                                   


My parents are celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary.  I had this idea in my head for their card for quite awhile.  I welded the road signs together using cricut craft room.  I was stumped on what colors and papers to use but my husband told me to look up what colors are associated with 55th wedding anniversary.  It's emerald green....I wouldn't normally use this color for an anniversary card but it goes along great with the whimsical card.

Card Details:
Card base using Going Places Cricut cartridge cut at 5.5 inches
Car and couple from Sweethearts Cricut cartridge cut at 2.75 inches
55 from the Base Camp cricut cartridge cut at 4 inches
Spellbinders scalloped hearts dies

1 comment:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous anniversary card.xxx