Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Cupcake Thief


I made this card for a special friend who just turned 17 years old.  Actually, she is one of my former daycare kids.  She is super sweet and I miss hearing her say, "Miss Jul-lie"

For this card I used another great image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Cupcake Thief. I just love the way the hair turned out.
I created the card in Cricut Craft room by welding two shapes together. This has become one of my favorite card shapes.  It certainly is more interesting than your basic square or rectangle card.

Card Details:
Image: Cupcake Thief from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Happy Birthday sentiment die from Die Versions
Balloons: Magnolia Doo Hickey dies
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Diamond dust stickles on wings, mask and stars
Tea Stain distress ink

Entered in following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: Make your mark
Crafty Gals: Polka Dots or Stipes
Crafting By Design: Use 3 pattern papers (stripes, blue swirls and the green pattern papers)
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge: Anything Mo Goes

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and image
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Creative world said...

Stunning card,Julie...love the shape of it and you color stunning the super adorable and fun image...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge
Zeljka DT xx

Tanja said...

such a great card design and fabulous coloring - thanks for sharing your creation at Addicted to Stamps and More

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Julie- beautiful colours and design! Thanks for joining in with Mo's DP2 Challenge, good luck, Juliex