Sunday, February 5, 2017

Anniversary Card


I'm super excited to announce that I am a new Design Team member for Addicted To Stamps!


I just received the news on Thursday and my first challenge is today.  I didn't have to have a project done for this challenge but it just so happened that I was working on this card anyway and it just happened to fit the theme for the challenge (Love: Valentines/Weddings/Wedding Anniversaries).  Ha ha it must be "meant to be" or fate. Whatever, I am just excited to be a member of the team and have the opportunity to share my love for stamping and creating with more people.

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Sketch: Mojo Monday
Heart: Quikutz doily heart dies
butterflies: Spellbinders dies
Extreme glitter paint on the wedding rings
Clear stickles on the diamond
Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder

Entered in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday: Sketch
Brown Sugar Challenge: Pink and pearls
Creative Corner Challenge: Perfectly Pink
Marvelous Magnolia: Love is...
Midweek Magnolias: Show Some Love, Use a heart



7 comments:

Marlies said...

Your first ATSC DT member card is gorgeous Julie! hugs, Marlies

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card and a great take on the Mojo Monday sketch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week!

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi she is beautiful and adore the design paper too !! Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge ;0)

Veerle said...

Beautiful card Julie. I am now your new follower too. Welcome on the team. Hugs Veerle

Alpna said...

This is so lovely. Thanks for sharing this on BSBC.
Alpna-DT

Gina Knott said...

Hi Julie, this is such a beautiful card! I love this Tilda and the design is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

Such a beautiful card. The color combo is so sweet. Your coloring is also amazing. Thank you for joining Marvelous Magnolia challenge.
Sai