Saturday, April 11, 2015

Peace On Earth


This weeks challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throw Down is a color challenge.  
Simply use the colors coffee and cream for your cards.  I think I am one of the few people who doesn't like coffee or tea.  However, I do like hot chocolate on cold winter mornings, and evenings and well just all day long when it's cold.
I have to admit that this challenge was a little hard for me.  I really struggled with using these colors because I kept wanting to add green or red.  After I found just the papers I wanted to use though, the card turned out good.  



Can't wait to see what you create with these colors

Card Details:
Stamp: Spellbinders stamps
Sentiment: Spellbinders stamps

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Catz: Two or more patterned papers

14 comments:

Louise van Vuren said...

Tbh I struggled with the combo too, even though I chose it! I think you did a fab job with this card though. The papers are perfect and it's such a soft, pretty card, a little different from a traditional card, and that's good! Thank you for making such a beautiful card with 'my' colours
Louise xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful colour combo gorgeous card Ginny x

Kathie said...

Hi Julie, this is a lovely Christmas card, so elegant. Such pretty colours and design papers. Don't forget to add our sketch to your post to be eligible to be considered to be our winner and top 3 cards. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2DT

Linda Anderson said...

How beautiful! A wonderful color combo indeed. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love your color challenge...it's gorgeous! Nice to get those Christmas cards done early! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
Judi SSW2~GDT

Tanja said...

love the papers you used for your classic Christmas card

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, classy card Julie love the papers, image and design an amazing creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Heide said...

What a beautiful and elegant card. Love the cream colors. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Lovely! That ornament is gorgeous and I love the ribbon Xx

Fabiola said...

Ta carte respire la paix et la sérénités Julie, très élégante, biz

Joanna M. said...

What a striking Christmas card ... the perfect "classic" card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Anonymous said...

This is simple, beautiful and very classy. I love it! Hugs, Gill xx

anne said...

A beautiful classy card. Thank you for joining us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow - this is so elegant. I love the pretty paper and the gorgeous Christmas bauble. Great take on the colours. xx