Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tilda and Lamb Christmas Card


I just love this sweet stamp so couldn't resist making another card with Tilda and her little lamb. I don't know the name of this stamp because it was in my Magnolia Stamp club kit.  

Card Details:
Image: Tilda and lamb from Magnolia stamps
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, r20, E57, E35, E33, E53, E50, E87, E84, E81, BG10, BG70, T1, T4
Spellbinders Poinsettia dies
Spellbinders dies for background
Magnolia doo hickey heart die
Sketch: Mojo Monday

Entered in following challenges: 
Mojo Monday: Sketch
Tuesday Throwdown: christmas
Card Mania: Christmas

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Julie love the layout Ginny x

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Julie, and such an adorable angel! I love the gold filigree mat behind your image. I'm so happy that you decided to join us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT

Miss Emerald said...

Very, very cute Christmas card. Thnaks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

CraftyGirl said...

The angel and lamb are just as cute as they could be. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!