Friday, June 7, 2013

Brains, It's What's for Dinner

When I saw the current challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog, I just knew I had to play along.  I have several "That's Just Wrong" ideas but decided to start with this one.  A few of my other ideas....well let's just say, probably aren't appropriate.
 
I love Zombies and Halloween stuff so this was really fun.
I started with Chef Tilda.  I wanted her to look a gruesome Zombie without going overboard, so I decided to tear her eye out!  I made an eyeball and then attached it to a coiled wire so it looks like it is dangling.
 
The inside of the card was fun also.  I used Kitchen Tilda and made her a zombie as well.  She has been stirring the brains so her spoon is full of dripping blood.
I showed my son the card and he said I should have used more blood!  Teenagers!  I wasn't sure who I was going to give this card to until my son said his friend, Katie loves Zombies too.  This will be a great card for her with a little care package at Halloween.
 
Card Details:
Stamps:  Chef Tilda and Kitchen Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
X-Press it card and memento ink
Copics: Face: E00, W0, W1, W3, W5
            E33, E29, E27, E25, E53, E37, E35, G82, G40, T10, T9, T8, T7, T4, T1, YR65, YR09, R59, R46, R29, R24
Frame:  Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at 4 inches
Brains:  Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge cut at .75 inches
 
Entered in following challenges:
7Kids Challenge blog :  That's just wrong!
Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
Inky Chicks:  Use a Magnolia Stamp
 Punk You Girl:  Anything Goes
 


Pin It

19 comments:

lorraine reeve said...

WOW.. love your idea goes so well with your first challenge, well done and good luck.

Vivi Casale said...

love your card!! very funny how Tilda turned out!!

Katie said...

A really great card!
You see I knew that Tilda had an evil side ;)

Unknown said...

I love both cards and I love the zombie...funny idea for halloween.
Francy

maureenjscott said...

Love your card! Best of luck in your challenges, esp our first one at PunkYouGirl! Mo xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

oh it's great to see Tilda looking so gory thankyou for playing with us at Punkyougirl on our first challenge hope to see you again and the very best of luck
Jacki xx

Goody said...

Ahahahahah !!! I absolutely love your card !!! Simply wonderful, I have many Halloween stamps but this is a great idea, to zombize Tilda !!! It should win every challenge... GOOD LUCK !
Cristiana

7 KIDS said...

LOVE it!!!!!! You rocked our challenge!!

coldwaters2 said...

Ooooo I have never seem Tilda look like this before how creative you are Julie to come up with this ACE idea, I really love the theme you have gone for the papers, the frame, colours and letters look fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandy said...

This is hysterical - I love it!! You are so clever!
sandy

Louise said...

Your card is perfect for the challenge of Whats wrong, clever

Rhea Weigand said...

OMG! This is awesome...and oh so, wrong! Thanks for playing along in 7 Kids College Fund Just Wrong Challenge!
Rhea
PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow, that's a cool idea for Tilda. Thanks for sharing :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Perfect for our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund! Too dang funny and love it - thank you for playing with us this week!:)

Brigitte said...

Just great! Love the frame and papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Leimalehdon Mari said...

These are so wonderful! Maybe you want to see Tilda as Carrie White, too, if you like all horror stuff. You can see her in my blog (http://leimalehto.blogspot.fi/2013/05/hdh166-stephen-king-knightmare.html#comment-form)

Shannon White said...

Awesome!! LMBO!! perfect for the Challenge! Love it!8-)
Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! 8-)

Rosie said...

Oh my word!!! This is totally amazing!! Thank you for joining in our 7 Kids College Fund challenge! You rocked it girl!!

Crafting Vicky said...

wow totally love how you have zombiefied the little Tildas. I would never have thought of doing that. Really cool.