Thursday, August 23, 2012

Young At Heart

The challenge this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best is to use pearls.  I needed a birthday card for my mom and this challenge theme is perfect.   The  image is Glass of Wine from the Digi Doodle Shop.  When I first saw this image I just knew I would need to color the hat red and make her look like a very young member of the Red Hat Society.


 here is the inside of the card:

I am sure my mother will get a chuckle out of this card.
Card Details:
Image:  Young at Heart from the Digi Doodle Shop
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, E43, E50, E51, E53, G21, G82, G85, G94, C1, B00, V000, V01, V05, V06, V09, R22, R24, R59, R37, R29, R27
Sizzix swirls dies
Sketch:  Sketches by Carly



Pin It



7 comments:

Danielle said...

I looooooove your image Julie, wonderfully colored, and showcased. Wonderful stylish layout, just as her hat! Hugs.

Tammy said...

Terrific card and the sentiment is perfect for a mom!

Denise and Louise said...

Beautiful card Julie and great sentiment. Love your fantastic colouring and the purple and red combo really pops.
Hugs
Denise xx

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love how you coloured the image and i bet your mum does get a chuckle from the sentiment
tracey x

Hi said...

Very pretty card. Love the rich colors and how you've displayed the pearls. Beautiful work!

xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card hugs Ginny ♥