Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sassy Studio Designs new Releases Movie Madness


Today is release day at Sassy Studio Designs. The theme for this release is Movie Madness. All of the new images are fabulous! I was lucky enough to get to work with the new Alice In Wonderland image. Doesn't she look great in all of her sassiness?
The next stop along our hop is Pocahontas
Card Details:
Digi Stamp: Alice In Wonderland from Sassy Studio Designs
Top Hat: Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge (I used Design Studio to make it longer)
Rabbit Ears: Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge
Teacups: Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut cartridge cut at .5 inches
Copics: E00, E21, E40, E30, E50, E51, E31, E43, R20, R22, B00
Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Julie, this is GORGEOUS!

I LOVE the teacups askew and the rabbit hat! The card is pretty and feminine and perfect! :D Great job!

Kathy said...

This is adorable Julie, love the tea cups and hat embellishments, just perfect!

faithnme said...

very cute I love the bunny ears.. Love that cricut

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Adorable Julie. Great coloring and I really love the hat!!

Sara said...

Hi Julie,
I love your Alice, love the bunny ears. And your little chick card is OMGosh cuteness!

Regan said...

Julie, this fantastic! I really love the teacups and the top hat with bunny ears! Perfect! I also like how you have arranged your ribbon. :)

NanaConnie said...

Great coloring job on the image. Very creative to pair it with teacups and the rabbit ears! Fabulous project!