Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sassy Scarecrow

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Artistic Paper Crafting. The theme for this challenge is Stitching. For my DT project I chose to use the Scarecrow Honey from Sassy Studio Designs. I used my sew easy tool for the first time for this challenge. Love how easy it is to use!

Card Details:
Image: Scarecrow Honey from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics: E25, E30, G21, G85, G99, E00, E21, E08, E37, E35, E31, E33, YR20, YR31, G00, E50
Spellbinders scalloped circle die

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Great stitching

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

LMD Creations said...

Hi Julie,

Your cards are beautiful and so is your page. It's simply gorgeous. Momo sent me to your blog and I'm so glad she did. I look forward to following you and would be honored if you followed me too.

~Lisa D
www.lmdstampin.com

Sandy O said...

Oh, I love this card. What a nice image and paper you chose.