Friday, March 25, 2011

Reading Rachel


Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring 365 Cards all week long. Today's challenge is PQR (Polka Dots, Quilt, and Red). For my card I decided to use Reading Rachel from Sassy Studio Designs. This challenge was a little challenging for me. Once I decided to use a pattern paper and paper piece the blanket on her lap for the quilt, the rest of the card was pretty easy. The Martha Stewart border punch adds a few more fun polka dots to the card. I added some snow white flower soft to her slippers to give them a soft fuzzy look.
Card Details:
Image: Reading Rachel from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics: E00, e21, E37, E35, E40, E53, E51, E50, G21, R46, R20, R32, B41, B34
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Sketch #69 from The Sweet Shop

3 comments:

Alison Jane Hann said...

I love the stamp you used. The card looks great! Momo sent me and I've added myself as a follower.

Cheers, Ali

http://ali-hann.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

LOVE the flower soft you added!! Very pretty card.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Hi, I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com