Sunday, February 25, 2018

Have A Heart Birthday Card


 I have to admit that purple isn't my favorite color.  I have been making myself use purple more often in my coloring and in the papers that I use.  I have to admit that I do love the way this card turned out.  I even love the look of the purple. 
This is my DT project for Addicted to Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is "Have A Heart"
There are lots of ways to use hearts on your projects that aren't for Valentines day or for anniversaries. I can't wait to see what you create.
Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Card shape: Spellbinders dies
Gina Marie designs oval die
Heart balloon from Magnolia Doo Hickey dies
Heart tag from Magnolia Doo Hickey dies
Copics

Entered in following challenges:
Color Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes
Cut It Up Challenge: Use a diecut

6 comments:

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Julie. A lovely shape, papers, design and cute Magnolia! Marlies x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Purple isn't a favorite of mine, either. Seems solemn to me so I seldom use it. Your card turned out cute, though! :)

Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet and beautiful shaped card did you make Julie. Tilda is beautiful coloured and I love the purple on this card.
Greetings Miranda

Vic said...

This is so lovely! I love the image and colouring. Thanks for linking up with our challenge this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge! (Vic, DT ) x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Julie, what a stunning card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. I love the colouring, shape and of course it is in my favourite colour purple!! Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).