Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas Nutcracker


I had some fun playing with my new Magnolia stamps. I combined a couple from 2 different sets to make this card. Tilda as the nutcracker is from the stamp club kit.  I added Swan Lake Tilda from the Magnolia Day kit to make my card.  I was hoping to create a card for the Nutcracker ballet.
This is my DT card for Addicted To Stamps.  Our challenge is to created a Seasons Greetings card.  If you still have cards to make for the holidays, please join us in the challenge.

Card Details:
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Gina Marie designs dies
Martha Stewart border punch
Drum from The Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge

Entered in following challenges:
Color Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland: Anything Christmas goes

1 comment:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Julie, what a lovely scenery did you create on your card. I love Tilda as the nutcracker. Both Tilda's are beautiful coloured and I love the matching decoration on your card. Gorgeous...
Greetings Miranda