Sunday, November 12, 2017

Christmas Card


Are you ready for the holidays?  I am getting excited since my Christmas cards are almost done.
I created this card for Addicted to Stamps. Our theme for this challenge is to use two different stamps.  I used two stamps from Magnolia stamps to create this card.  I wanted it to look like Edwin was out cutting down his own tree so I added an additional tree in background and snow with white embossing enamel and also some snow tex to the trees.
I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge.



Card Details:
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps
Reindeer die: Cottage Cutz
Holly die: Magnolia Doohickey die
Tag: Sizzix
Heart: magnolia Doohickey die
Copics
White embossing enamel
Snow tex on the tree
Card shape: Quick kutz die

2 comments:

Marlies said...

A beautiful sweet and adorable card Julie! hugs, Marlies

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Julie, great job to have almost all your Christmascards done. Relaxed ;p
This one is a beautiful stamped and coloured Christmascard too. I love how you've played with the frantage and the design of your card. Very inspiring.
Greetings Miranda