Thursday, September 21, 2017

Happy Anniversary



The new challenge at Aud Sentiments is to use a two word sentiment.  I chose "Happy Anniversary"  I had a love of fun creating a project with this die from Die'sire.  It really gave my easel card an elegant look. I used a stamp from Magnolia Stamps that is a Christmas stamp but I think it works for this occasion as well.

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Spring Garden die from Die'sire
Corner leaf from Storybook Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Quickutz nesting doily rectangle die

Entered in following challenges:
Perfect Time To Craft: Anything goes
All About Magnolia: Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious: Anything goes with option of pearls
Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias: anything Goes

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful Anv card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doreen said...

Love the fabulous design, a gorgeous card.xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Julie, this is so beautiful! I love the Die'sire die, it is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Elaine Stark said...

A stunning card. I love it. Elaine

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous. What a stunning design. Looks fantastic and lovely work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Rene said...

Beautiful Julie! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck,
Rene

MiaPuh said...

I love your card, great coloring and Layout
hugs MiaPuh

janeslovelycards said...

This is stunning! Love the die cutting on the card base! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x

Suzi Mac said...

A fabulous card, love the way you've used those amazing dies and of course sweet Tilda is just perfect. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Danoesja said...

Hi Julie
This is a very beautiful and lovely card.
Hugs, Danoesja

DeeDee said...

Stunning project!
Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia! Hope to see you in our next challenge, too!

XX Diana
DeeDee's Card Art