Thursday, May 25, 2017

Birthday Card


I am so far behind with my cards.  This week my summer schedule started so I am only working 3 days a week instead of five.  I've spent my days off trying to get caught up with my cards.  I missed several birthdays, anniversaries and graduations.  Thankfully everyone will be understanding since the reason I am behind is due to my husband's health.  He was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in April.  He underwent surgery to remove the tumor in his colon and a large portion of his colon.  Unfortunately, the cancer in his liver was too widespread for surgery.  He started chemo treatments and we are praying they work.  I have a degree in Recreation Therapy so I know how important it is to take care of your body, mind and soul.  Crafting has been a great therapy for me.
This card is for my brother-in-law.  When I saw this adorable little guy, I just knew he would make a great card.

Card Details:
Image and Sentiment from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Stars from the George Cricut cartridge
Cuttlebug embossing folder for the border embossing

Entered in the following challenges:
CCC Digi Creations: Sketch
Crafty Gals Corner: 2+ Designer papers


2 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Jana Forrest said...

What a adorable image to showcase. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Jana DT/CGCC