Saturday, April 1, 2017

Troll christmas


It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge.  It's anything Christmas goes. Entering the challenge each month is a great way to get your Christmas cards done in time for the holidays.
The adorable troll is from Bugaboo Stamps, our sponsor for the challenge. 
I used Cricut Craft Room to create the Merry Christmas sentiment.  I welded the letters from the Base Camp Cricut cartridge to a Rectangular shape.  
Card Details:
Image: Bug XMas Troll from Bugaboo Stamps
Copics
Base Camp Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch
Diamond Dust Stickles

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April. x

Heather said...

this is beautiful! Love the soft colors and the papers you used. And your coloring on this little cutie is fabulous!