Friday, April 7, 2017

First Birthday Card


One of my daycare kids celebrated her first birthday this week.
The first year always seems to go by so fast.  
This cute fairy from Mo's Digital Pencil reminds me of her.  Isn't she cute?

Card Details:
Card Shape: Spellbinders dies
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
#1 Base Camp Cricut cartridge
Corner Leaf: Storybook Cricut cartridge
Gina Marie Pleated Circle die
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Wings painted with extreme glitter paint and with stickles

Entered in following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil: Anything Goes with a Mo's image
Addicted To Stamps: anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenge: Dies and/or punches


1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card love the image . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos