Saturday, January 14, 2017

Love Is A Gift



I spent today crafting instead of cleaning.  I'll regret that later when I am scrambling to clean house Sunday evening. Anyway, I decided to get started on Valentine cards. Those are always fun to make because the more frills, glitter and flowers you use, the better the card...right?  The best thing about this card is I had everything in my stash.  The heart with the arrow is a magnolia doohickey die that came with one of the kits and I never used it before today.  Almost like getting something new!  The card shape I created using the Storybook Cricut cartridge. I welded the shapes together to form the card. My husband bought me lots of new flowers for Christmas so I am finally getting a change to use some of them. I just love those tiny little rosebuds!

Card Details:
Stamp: Magnolia Stamps
Copics
Cricut Storybook cartridge
Spellbinders scalloped hearts die
Heart with Arrow: Magnolia Doohickey die
Heart doily: Magnolia Doohickey die
Heart swirl: Magnolia doohickey die
Stickles on hair bow and shirt
Sentiment Stamp: CTMH

Entered in following challenges:
Simply Magnolia: Something Old/Something new (old are stamps and dies New are the flowers)
All About Magnolia Challenge: Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious: Anything goes with option of Lace
Midweek Magnolia: New Crafty Stash (flowers)



5 comments:

Melanie Smith said...

I absolutely love all the Doohickey dies you have used. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for participating in the Magnolia-licious Challenge. DT Melanie

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining the Simply Magnolia challenge

Kirsty said...

Hi Just love the design of your card and your cute Tilda lots of gorgeous details Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge ;0)

Louise said...

Beautiful card, very sweet with all the cute heart details. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge :)

DeeDee said...

Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
We really hope to see you back next challenge!
Good Luck!

XX Diana (DeeDee)
www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com