Sunday, January 15, 2017

Christmas Angel


Christmas card #2 done!  This angel is Angelic Wishes from Tiddly Inks. I kept the card simple so that it can be mailed more easily.  I have my master Christmas card list created so I know which cards will need to be mailed and which cards will be hand delivered.  Since it is just too expensive to mail lots of cards with bulky embellishments, I need to plan accordingly.  Even though this one is flat, I love the way the embossing enamel and stickles added to the card.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fabulous image and design.xxx

Hazel said...

Such a sweet image, Julie. Thanks so much for a lovely design inspiration card for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for January x

Heather said...

Oh, this is soooo gorgeous!! That image is so beautiful and your coloring is awesome! And you're right, the bit of embossing sprinkles add just enough interest!