Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sending Hugs


I made this card to send to my grandmother.  I love Mo's Digital Pencil images and this one is perfect for a thinking of you card.
I am getting back into crafting on a regular schedule.  I took some time to heal from a shoulder and arm injury that made it difficult to be creative.
Instead of crafting, I have been spending my summer taking training classes with my dog.  I've lost track of how many miles we have walked this summer. We are currently taking the Canine Good Citizen class.  If all goes well and she passes, we hope to go on for further training to become a visiting therapy team.  She has learned so much and I have lost a few pounds.  That's a win for both of us.

Card Details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics
Circle paper punches

Entered in following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

5 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Briljant card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Creative Sketchy Girls
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Nancy Soetaert said...

awesome card!
Nancy
DT CSG

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cute creation, love the colours & papers

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lena said...

So sweet and adorable. Love the pretty papers.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

Kimmie said...

Hi Julie

You have made a beautifull card with our sketch.
Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Creative Sketchy girls.

Creative greetings, Kim