Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Cards



I have been a little late getting my Easter cards done this year.  To make things go a little faster, I chose one card design for all my cards.  I did mix things up a bit with the embellishments and papers though.  Today's cards feature the same digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.  The first card will be hand delivered so I was able to use bulky embellishments.  The second card needed to be mailed so I kept the embellishments flat.  I love the way both cards turned out.

Card Details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics:
Spellbinders circle die
Spellbinders cross die
Cross from Cricut Easter cartridge
Easter Egg from Cricut Easter cartridge
Rabbit from Cricut Easter cartridge
Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Entered in following challenges:
Die Cut Divas: Something Spring
Cut It Up: Die cuts
Mo's Digital Pencil: Anything Goes with a Mo's Image



7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a pretty card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Cindy C. said...

So sweet and adorable!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That cute image would have been enough to make this card gorgeous, but I LOVE the addition of the intricate but not-flashy Easter egg and cross.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Happy Easter (Bunny) challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

Arlene said...

So cute.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

flossbite said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.
Hugs
Fiona DT x

Tracy said...

These are both so pretty in their soft pastels. The delicate die cuts are lovely elements. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge!