Monday, February 29, 2016

Christmas Card


It's only March and I already have a good start to my Christmas cards.  This is my dt card for Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra challenge.  The theme is always Anything Goes.
Since this card will be mailed to the recipient, I kept it free of bulky embellishments.  Gotta save a little on postage.


Card Details:
Image: Kidz Reindeer from Bugaboo Stamps
Copics:
Spellbinders label dies

Entered in following challenges:
Not Just Cards: anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner: anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenge: Anything Goes

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, fab image, design and details.xxx

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for March x

Heather said...

Adorable!!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the layout.