Sunday, May 3, 2015

Nurse Graduation Card



My son's girlfriend is graduating with her BSN this weekend.  He asked if I could make a card for him to give to her.  How could I say no?  He requested I use their university colors (Purple and White) and to use a stamp with a nurse caring for a child. She has found a job already working in the cardiac telemetry unit but her dream is to work pediatrics.  I found this adorable young nurse from Mo's Digital Pencil and decided to make it work.  I stitched the heart rhythm for the border.  I wasn't sure I wanted to use purple thread but I think it turned out pretty cool. 
For the inside of the card I found this verse that was just perfect.  I left space for my son to write his own additional message.

Card Details:
Image: Nurse from Mo's Digital Pencil
Spellbinders heart dies
Copics:  E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, R20, E55, E53, E51, E50, BG000, B00, BV97, BV95, BV93, BV91, E35, E33, E31, E30, W0, W1, T1, T4, R24, R27

Entered in following challenges:
Kitty Bee Designs: Girly Cards
Simply Paper Crafts: Anything Goes or Lots of Layers

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card inside and out Ginny x

lis-m said...

she is just perfect for a graduation card! adorable!
Thanks for sharing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Good luck!

Anja said...

How cute is this?! Really love the perfect matching stichting!
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo'S Digital Pencil.
Hope to see you back for the next challenge.

Hugs, Anja