Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mother's Day Card


Today starts a new challenge at Scrapbooker PhD.  The theme is to create a card for Mother's Day or to use flowers.  I decided to do both.  I made a criss cross card.  The sentiment is on the inside card which you can see below.  The lace is some extra bits that I had in my stash.


Card Details:
Image: Besties Stamps
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E13, E21, R20, RV10, RV11, RV000, BG10, BG11, E55, E53, E51, E50
Extreme glitter paint on wings
Spellbinders leaf die
Spellbinders circle and lacy circle dies
White embossing enamel

Entered in following challenges:
 Crafting By Design: Anything Goes
Color Throwdown: Color Throwdown: CTD340
Scrap Creations: Mother's day

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card I love these criss cross cards they always look special as does yours with all the beautiful embellishments. Ginny x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Jodi Collins said...

This is DARLING! I just love this image and your coloring! I LOVE the sentiment on the inside as well! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!!

Broni said...

This is just super sweet! Great card design! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Deonna B said...

Beautiful card and image. I love how you colored it. Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD and Please join us again for the new Anything goes challenge starting tomorrow. I love visitors on my blog: http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable image and the inside is just as pretty as the outside!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!