Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day

 
 
Woohoo! It's World Card Making Day!  This is the first of my projects for the day.  I have 20 more images colored and ready to be make into cards, tags and more.  I had plans to spend the whole day in my craft room ignoring my dirty house but somehow life always gets in the way.  I have to take a quick trip to the bank to deposit money from work.  I am going to skip the usual grocery store run though.  Who needs milk?  Tonight I have to take a short break as well to attend a fundraising event for our local community center but I hope to be back to crafting afterwards.  I am sure I won't get all 20 projects done but I am going to have fun trying.
 
 
Project Details:
Image: Not sure the name of the stamp. It's from the Fall Magnolia Stamp Club
Copics: E00, E11, E21, E04, R20, E59, E35, E53, E50, BG93, BG96, BG70, BG000, R59, R39, R81
Magnolia Doohickey dies from Volume 2 stamp club
Spellbinders snowflake and decorative labels one dies
Shabby white embossing enamel
Extreme glitter paint
White gelly roll pen
 
Entered in following challenges:
Christmas Stamping: Lots of snowflakes
Patties Creations: Embossing
Stamplorations: Stamping and embossing

 


10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the dies and the colour ccombo Ginny x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the sweet image and the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image -love all the die-cuts and layout -thank you for joining us at AAGWAT
Carol DT x

Heather said...

Beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the snowflake border. Good for you spending all that time crafting today! I hope you DO manage to get all 20 projects finished. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at “Anything Goes With A Twist”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Anything Goes With A Twist Design Team Member

Tracey Fehr said...

What a stunning card! A gorgeous image, colored to perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL this week! Good Luck!
Tracey, DT

Sandi said...

Thanks for playing in our "Embossing" Challenge #101!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Nonni said...

Cute card! Lovely coloring and pretty details. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “Embossing” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the stamp you've used.

Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

Helen x