Wednesday, August 27, 2014

No Peeking Christmas Tag

 
Edwin looks so cute peeking in the Christmas tree branches.  Hope he doesn't peek in his gift. Lol!
After coloring him, I decided to make a tag for him so he can decorate a Christmas gift. After coloring the ornaments, I painted them with extreme glitter paint for some sparkle.  I used lemon stickles on the twinkle lights.  I have had these fibers in my stash for several years.  I love pulling them out and mixing them up to use on tags.
 
Card Details:
Stamp:The Day Before Christmas from Magnolia Stamps
Spellbinders snowflake dies
Quick Kutz doily rectangle die
Cottage Cutz pine tree
Copics: E00, E04, E11, E21, R59, R46, R37, E35, E31, E30. YG93, YG95, YG97, R20, Y11
 
Entered in following challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday: Anything Goes
Oldie But Goodie Challenge: Anything but a card (stash item: fibers)
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Craft Challenge: Children or Christmas



5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning tag so much detail Ginny x

Sarah said...

What an awesome tag! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!!

Paper Panda said...

Gorgeous project! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafting Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for joining with us at Penny,s Paper-Crafty, and good luck.

Caz PPC DT

Emily Thubbron said...

What a fantastic Christmas card. I love your coloring of Edwin. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Emily T.
DT Member