Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas In July

 
Any chance I get to complete a Christmas card, I take it.
This card was created using Santa Snail from QKR Stampede. I added a little polar white flower soft to his hat trim.
I had these ornament dies I order from Stampin Up for quite awhile so I was glad for chance to finally use them. 
Since I will need to mail this card, I kept it flat and relied on my die cuts for added embellishments.
 
 
Card Details:
Image: Santa Snail from QKR Stampede
Copics: R59, R46, R37, R24, T1, T4, W0, W1, G21, G24, G28, G29, G40, G82, BG000, E30, E31, E35
Spellbinders dies
Sizzix ornament dies from Stampin Up
 
 
Entered in following challenges:
Divas by Design: Christmas in July
Hobby book Designs: Christmas in July
Crafts Galore: Use a Stamp or Digi
Nutcrafters: Christmas in July
Sparkles Monthly Challenge: Christmas in July
 


6 comments:

Tamie said...

Simply perfect Christmas card. I adore your image and the simply layout you made with it. Awesome coloring. Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncore Challenge #7 Use a Stamp or Digi

Tamie DT

craftinka said...

What a fun card! I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for joining us this week at Divas by Design. Hugs, Justyna xx

MC said...

SUCH a cute image! And your card is awesome as always! xx

~ginny said...

Julie, I love the stitching used to "hang" your ornaments, your coloring is top notch as always and the flower soft on his fur of the hat is inspired! I have to try that!!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Rebecca said...

Hi such a cute Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles we hope to see you again!

Love From Rebecca xx
DT

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x