Friday, June 14, 2013

Mr. Fix- It

This is the Father's Day card I made for my husband.  He owns his own carpentry business and is a jack of all trades so this image is perfect for him.
 
Card Details:
Image:  Mr. Fix-it from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics:  E00, E11, E21, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E43, T1, T4, T7, T9, W0, W1, R59, R46, R37, B97, B95, B93, B91, B34, B37
Wrench, Nails and Screwdriver:  Handy Man Cricut cartridge cut at 2 inches
 
Entered in following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge:  Sketch
Digi Haven:  Anything Goes
Jelly Park Friends: Masculine
Simply Create Too: Father's Day or Masculine
Copic Marker Europe challenge: Masculine image

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

He looks ready for action brilliant image and card Ginny x

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, love the image! That's how my hubby looks before he begins and starts swearing and destroying the house lol! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Great card if I used that image for my hubby's card, he'd know I was being sarcastic, I do the DIY lol. I bet your hubby loved it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Masculine Challenge. Mel :o)