Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tinkerbell

I just love the way this card turned out. I used the basic circle card from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge as my card base and then attached the flower to the front. The little pom poms on Tink's shoes really are tiny but they look so huge next to Tink. I used Lime Ice Stickles on her wings.

Card Details:
Image: Little Honey's Tinkerbell from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics: E00, E11, E31, E51, E53, E30, R20, R32, G000, G00, G02
Flower Shape: Live Simple Cricut cartridge cut at 5.75 inches
Circle Card: Wild Card Cricut cartridge cut at 5 inches

5 comments:

Sandy O said...

Oh My gosh, I love this , so pretty with all the glitter and adorable image. I found you through Momo and am sure glad I did :o)

Cheryl said...

This is so CUTE!! I love the pom poms. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am not following you.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

My Need 2 Craft said...

I am surprised I wasn't already a follower. I have seen your work, probably on some challenge sites or something and love it. :) Well now I am a follower thanks to Momo. :) Love the tink and her pom poms.

Unknown said...

Wow such a pretty card and the rest of your blog is great too!!!!
Momo sent me I am now a new follower!!!!
http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com/

Unknown said...

OOps I aleady follow you !!!!
I thought these cards looked familiar !!!! ah ah