Saturday, March 19, 2011

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the current challenge at One Stop Craft. The theme for this challenge is Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend. For my card I decided to use the Prom Cameo image from Sassy Studion Designs. I cut her out and put her inside a cameo die cut from the Heritage Cricut Cartridge. I wanted a soft and romantic look for this card and I think this image worked great. I also finally used my irock. I think this card will be great for a engagement congrats or for a bridal shower.

Card Details:
Image: Prom Cameo from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics: E00, e21, E33, e35, E37, E51, R20, R32, E25, G00
Cameo: Heritage Cricut cartridge cut at 4.25 inches

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stunning card... love the softness of it!

Pauline said...

Stunning card, I love the image and the design is fantastic.

ShersL84bed said...

This card is so beautiful. You did a lovely job on it.

smiles Sher
Www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com

Kiki said...

wow your projects are AMAZING!! Momo sent me and I am very glad she did!
Kendra

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am now following you as well :)

Kim said...

what a beautiful card! I love that image, you did a great job coloring her in. Also, thanks for following me..I am now following you too!

-Kim
http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/

btw I was sent by Momo as well!

Lolis said...

Your cards are amazing! Your new follower!
http://lolis-mycorner.blogspot.com/
Momo sent me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! TFS!! BTW Momo sent me!