Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog Linking Party

Made by MOMO is having a blog linking party for bloggers with less than 200 followers. This is a wonderful way to help new bloggers get started. So many of the blogs that are already linked up are just fabulous! There are some very talented crafters that may be new to blogger but are definetly pros at crafting. Even though I am a little shy of 200 followers myself, I want to give these new bloggers some encouragement and support. So, if you have less than 200 followers please go link your blog up HERE. If you have more than 200 followers, please go give these fresh bloggers some support!

6 comments:

katieo said...

Your cards are soft and pretty. I love that blue paper. I'm sure you will get 200 followers very soon. MOMO sent me.

Alannah said...

I love your cards! Momo sent me!

Natasha said...

Very pretty cards. Can't wait to have more time to look through your blog. Momo sent me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm now your newest follower.

Natasha

Anonymous said...

I love all the cards with the adorable girls on them. I've got card envy!! Momo sent me and I'm a follower :)

Rachel said...

Momo sent me =)
http://accidentalscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Tammy Schmitt said...

Isn't this fun! I'm a new follower sent by Momo!